QA Automation Engineer (f/m/div)
We are Perseus, launched by FinLeap, the leading FinTech company builder based in Berlin. We want to tap into the underserved demand for the quickly growing sector of information security and insurance for small and medium businesses, starting in Germany and going global.
Due to company growth, we are looking to hire a QA Automation Engineer who will be responsible for creating and implementing our QA best practices. As our first QA employee, this position provides the opportunity to build and shape our processes while working hands-on to execute tests and scripts for continuous improvement of our platform.
What we would like to see in you:
- You are experienced with designing and implementing high quality automation processes for a new environment.
- You can write integration tests and perform UI tests to identify gaps in the quality and security of our platform.
- You share our vision of automating everything – the less manual testing we have the better!
- It’s great if you’ve mastered tools, framework and processes, but it’s equally important that you can evaluate and master new things quickly while maintaining quality craftsmanship.
- You can communicate clearly with both technical and non-technical teams.
- You are eager to learn, share knowledge and mentor others.
- You have a well-rounded background in Computer Science, Networks, Operating Systems, etc.
What you can expect from us:
- We will listen to you and respect your ideas on engineering and processes – we value feedback!
- We’re agile in a genuine sense of it, being holistic and humane in the way we approach our work.
- We are building a culture of deep uninterrupted work, where you can focus on improving your craftsmanship and achieve results you will be proud of.
- We love solid engineering, independent thinking, being on the edge of science & technology, questioning existing state of things.
- We recognize and respect both side of software development:
- Competitive salary.
We also have other bonuses like learning and conferences budget, books, online courses, meetups, deep-dive sessions with the whole team about different areas of our company, free German classes, coffee, soft drinks, fruits/veggies and snacks.
We respect diversity and inclusiveness. We welcome people from various backgrounds, with diverse ideas and styles, different ways of thinking and working.